For 50 years, the Ruger® 10/22® has been America's favorite .22 rifle. With proven performance, a legendary action and a renowned, reliable rotary magazine, the 10/22® has inspired a loyal following for a half century.
- Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel from the action for ease of transportation and storage.
- Simple reassembly allows for a secure connection of the barrel and action and returns the firearm to zero, even when receiver-mounted optics are used, ensuring consistent accuracy, shot after shot.
- Easy-to-use extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine
- Legendary action, a tried and true Ruger design, ensures consistent, reliable performance.
- Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts included.
- Patented, detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision-made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
- Precision-rifled, cold hammer-forged barrel capped with a Ruger® flash suppressor mounted with a 1/2"-28 thread.
- Also includes: convenient carry-case, which provides ample storage for magazines and accessories.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!