Designed for women, the Catja is a cat-eyed shield with a front-mounted lens that’s designed to bridge the gap between fashion-forward lifestyle glasses and performance eyewear.
- All of our lenses block 100% of UVA, UVB, and UVC rays and harmful, high-energy light to 400 nm.
- Water runs away at first contact, leaving clear lines of sight that are free from droplets and water marks.
- The Oleophobic characteristics repel dirt and grease, making the lenses very easy to clean.
- All of our lenses are impact resistant, meaning they resist breaking up into dangerous little shards when impacted.
- All of our lenses are made by injecting molten polycarbonate into a mould that is specially formed to eliminate distortion. This process makes the lenses optically correct (also referred to as decent red), increasing long-term comfort and minimizing eye fatigue.
- We apply a scratch-resistant coating to all of our lenses.
- Hydrophilic temple tips give that extra little bit of grip that can come in handy in many situations.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!