- Gusseted tongue: Material bridge connects tongue to the upper eliminating debris from entering the shoe.
- Molded EVA midsole provides lighweight cushioning and stability
- Die cut EVA: Provides excellent step-in cushioning
- Protective rubber toe cap: The right solution for the toe protection in mountain and trail environments
- Protective rubber heel cap: Provides protection for the rear of the foot
- Furry lining: Improved insulation
There are no additional specifications for this product.
Find this product in store
Please select the product's characteristics to see its availability in store.
I wear these for work everyday and put 12k - 16k on them since mid December . The tread wears well and they are comfortable and warm.
Highly recommend these for anyone out in the cold for long periods of time.
Good first impression
I've only worn them for a few hours while snowshoeing in mild (0°C) temperature but I've gotten a very good first impression. They are very light as other reviewers menrioned and well constructed. The sizing is what I expected. I always buy a boot half a size bigger than my shoes. I wore them for about half a day and even though they were new, they didn't give me any discomfort.
These are toasty and super light weight. Good for trekking boots. Even better than my goretex boots.
I was expecting fireworks, and I got them. The boot was a perfect fit right out of the box, they provide stability, have amazing grip, and are insanely warm. I've been let down too many times when the temperature drops, those days are over now. The boot is solid, true to Salomon quality, waterproof and the LIGHTEST boots I've ever worn. I cannot emphasize enough how light they are.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!