You may also like
There's no bad weather when you've got the right gear. Get out there and play with the elements. The XA Pro 3D GTX® is the ultimate adventure shoe that connects you with every type of terrain and couldn't care less about the conditions.
- The 3D advanced chassis turns your feet into trail blazing bulldozers. It's all about confidence.
- Full premium wet traction grip is more than a technology, it's a mentality: you can simply ignore wet ground and charge ahead.
- Long-lasting Protection
- Made with Gore-Tex®, a reinforced toe cap and smartly placed protection, this is a shoe on a mission: to keep your feet in perfect shape.
- Premium Wet Traction Contagrip®
- 3D Advanced Chassis™
- Compressed EVA
- Injected EVA
- EVA shaped footbed
- Molded EVA
- Salomon Flex Engineered with Gore Tex®
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Fit management
- Asymmetrical lacing
- Friction free lace eyelet
- Lace pocket
There are no additional specifications for this product.
I never write reviews, but felt obliged after wearing this my second pair of Solomon shoes.
My first was a CS model no gortex. They lasted three years solid use hiking runing and as a daily winter shoe with its good grip. They only gave up the ghost as the heavy cleats wore down to nothing, likely hastened by the fact I wore them off trail on concrete. That CS shoe did feel a little narrow, although I kinda liked the snug fit for support on trails and terrain.
This shoe however has a different cleat pattern, and I think it suits my multi-purpose usage better. They are also a little wider and more room in the toe box I think, which again I think better for me, and finally the GTX membrane is something I like for all around confidence.
I've just worn the shoe a couple times now but it has a solid footbed and great support all around. It fits my size 11 true to size. The price tag? Sure, but I did get on sale 20% off, plus I know it will last at least three or four years and I feel buying quality once is not only cheaper but provides a better product than buying something not as good, only to save a little coin, twice.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!