Designed with line control in mind, its extended rear taper allows you to cast a mile, mend with authority, and turn over nearly any rig imaginable—from dredging double nymphs to larger dry-dropper concoctions.
- For extended line control, long-distance casting, and turning over heavy rigs
- Ideal for roll casting and long-distance mending
- High-vis and high floating yellow tip
- For use in moderate and cold climates
- Braided multifilament core
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!