For years, the gold standard in the Scientific Anglers lineup was the GPX taper. From tossing small dries to slinging huge streamers, the GPX could do it all.
- The ultimate general presentation taper
- Improved version of our GPX taper
- Built a half-size heavy to load rods and turn over large flies easily
- Excellent with dry flies, nymphs, and streamers
- Mastery Texturing reduces friction, providing longer casts, higher flotation, and increased durability
- For use in moderate and cold climates
- Braided multifilament core
- Line weight WF-7-F
- Head length 39.5 ft
- Total length 90 ft
- Grain weight 13 g
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!