You may also like
A completely new concept in compression dry bags - there is no valve.
- Unique compression idea - allows air to be pushed out to compress, but water can't get in because of the waterproof, air permeable eVent® fabric bas
- Rugged 70 D nylon body & lid
- Waterproof seams - double stitched and tape sealed
- Roll top Hypalon; closure with lid and 4 straps evenly compresses and maintains compressed size
- Reinforced stitching on all stress points
- Pull handle on the bottom
- Super compact and very light
- Proper Use: Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can't get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon® strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Volume: 10 l
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!