You may also like
$299.99Available in store only
$169.99Available in store only
Built on the legacy of durability, dependability and versatility that Curado is known for, now with Shimano's unique DC braking technology. Shimano’s new Digital Control braking system utilizes a microcomputer to monitor spool speed 1,000 times every second and apply the perfect amount of brake to prevent backlash and maximize distance.
- Cross Carbon Drag: This drag material provides a wider range of drag settings, along with the smoothest Shimano drag performance ever
- I-DC4: Intelligent Digital Control braking system with an easy to use, 4 setting, externally adjustable brake dial.
- CI4+: The ultimate in lightweight
- S A-RB: These bearings have been through the same process as our A-RB bearings, but feature shields on both sides of the bearings that reduce the possibility of salt or sand inhibiting the bearing's rotation.
- Micro Module Gear: Creates a smooth retrieve. The new gear set makes use of smaller teeth and more of them. The result is a more efficient gear train with less gear feel.
- X-Ship: X-Ship provides improved gear durability. By supporting the pinion gear on both ends with bearings, the pinion gear maintains precise alignment with the drive gear.
After struggling with baitcasting the last year I decided to invest in this reel. I have been able to fish it twice so far, and although I haven't caught anything on it yet, i have to say its very well made, and easy to use. I like the multiple features on it. Still learning to work on some distance casts but i have not had to deal with a bad birds nest at all.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!