- Coarse diamond stone quickly sets a new sharp cutting edge on very dull or damaged blades
- Fine diamond stone for general purpose sharpening
- Natural Arkansas stone for finishing and polishing the cutting edge to razor sharpness
- Interrupted surface of diamond stones speed sharpening process
- Stone base is labeled for easy stone identification
- Handles on end of stone base make stone rotation simple and easy
- Non-skid stand with trough in bottom for no mess and easy cleanup
- Sharpening guide, honing solution, and care and use instructions included
- 6 in stones allow for use on knives of all sizes
- Micro-Tool Sharpening Pad™ for tips of your knife blade and small cutting tools
- Abrasives: Yellow Diamond (325)/ Orange Diamond (750)/ Arkansas Stone (1,000-1,200)
Find this product in store
Please select the product's characteristics to see its availability in store.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!