A great jacket for any kind of skiing, the Ambush is made to keep a kid warm and dry while trying out all the tricks he’s ready for. Nothing is left to chance with this full package: 10k/10k HydroWEB and Spylon DWR waterproofing, warm layer of 140g 3M Thinsulate insulation, “Small to Tall” extendable sleeves (up to 1-1/2 inches), removable hood with gaiter, fixed powder skirt with elastic grip, and elasticized cuffs with mitten/glove attachments. Mountain, consider yourself ambushed!
- "Small to Tall" grow feature allows sleeves to extend an additional 1 1/2 inch when stitch is released
- Removable hood with inner hood gaiter
- Critically seam taped
- Reverse coil center front and chest pocket zippers
- Fixed powder skirt with snaps and gripper elastic
- Data card, internal and mesh goggle pocket
- Elasticized cuffs with glove/mitten attachment
- Reflective details
There are no additional specifications for this product.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!