As Spyder's top-selling girl's ski pant, the streetwear-inspired Vixen keeps girls warm thanks to its ample insulation and highly-rated waterproof/breathable construction. Available in eight colorways with cool print accents, it’s an easy match for any jacket. This athletic fit provides girls room for layering, plus, "Small to Tall" cuffs extend an additional 1 inch when stitch is released.
- Reflective details
- "Small to Tall" grow feature allows hem to extend an additional 2 inches when stitch is released
- Adjustable waist construction and belt loops
- Hand pocket zippers
- Critically seam taped
- Inner snow gaiters with gripper elastic and cuff anchors
- Thin yet protective, the trusted warmth of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation is your low-profile answer to cold
- The microfibers that comprise 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation efficiently trap insulating air, reflect radiant body heat, and deliver warmth that is two times greater than down and other polyester insulations, when equal thicknesses are compared.
- Polyester Stretch Plainweave with 10k/10k HydroWEB™2.0 Laminate and Spylon™ DWR
- Spyder's proprietary HydroWeb technology is an ultra-thin membrane that delivers superior waterproofing and breathability
- Snow and rain are blocked from your body while a moisture transfer system moves perspiration away from you, ensuring you're dry and comfortable, no matter the weather conditions
- Durable Water Repellency:
- Spyder's proprietary hydrophobic DWR finish repeals rain and snow while decreasing dry time, keeping you outside longer
- It retains 80% of waterproofness after 20 washings, and guards against water- and oil-based stains.
There are no additional specifications for this product.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!