Description See more See less
Fluor carbon wax -12⁰C to -32⁰C ,Good race wax in extreme cold snow, High durabilty on agressive snow,Good in normal humidity
- LF04X Low fluoro glidewax. Temperature range from -12°C to -32°C (10°F to -25°F).
- Recommended iron temp: 155°C (311°F). A new cold wax for dry friction conditions, which can perfectly be used alone as a race wax when the air humidity is low.
- It performs very well on artificial snow and has a great durability.
- The speed of the iron should be approx. 8-10 sec. on a skating or alpine ski.
- The wax can be re-heated after cooling to room temperature (10 min) for better durability. Important to have a good iron to get an efficient melting of the wax.
- Scraping after appr, one minute. In the warmer part of the temperature range, and when high air humidity, Cera F powder, such as FC04X will increase the performance
Specifications See more See less