Fluor carbon wax -12⁰C to -32⁰C ,Good race wax in extreme cold snow, High durabilty on agressive snow,Good in normal humidity
- LF04X Low fluoro glidewax. Temperature range from -12°C to -32°C (10°F to -25°F).
- Recommended iron temp: 155°C (311°F). A new cold wax for dry friction conditions, which can perfectly be used alone as a race wax when the air humidity is low.
- It performs very well on artificial snow and has a great durability.
- The speed of the iron should be approx. 8-10 sec. on a skating or alpine ski.
- The wax can be re-heated after cooling to room temperature (10 min) for better durability. Important to have a good iron to get an efficient melting of the wax.
- Scraping after appr, one minute. In the warmer part of the temperature range, and when high air humidity, Cera F powder, such as FC04X will increase the performance
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!