Fluor carbon wax -5⁰C to -10⁰C. Good race wax. High durabilty on agressive snow. Easy to apply.
- Temperature range from -5°C to -10°C (23°F to 14°F). Recommended iron temp: 145°C (293°F).
- Our std. LF6 has been one of the greatest successes in the old Cera Nova system, and through comprehensive testing we haven’t found anything better.
- This wax is very versatile. Its area of use stretches from underlayer for Cera F powder, racing wax and base prep wax for cold skis.
- LF06X has a good durability and offers great performance on artificial snow.
- The speed of the iron should be approx. 8-10 sec. on a skating or alpine ski.
- The wax can be re-heated after cooling to room temperature (10 min) for better durability. Important to have a good iron to get an efficient melting of the wax.
- When used as a base for Cera F, we recommend the new FC06X powder.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!