Antora Men's Shell
The men’s Antora shell is a modern silhouette inspired by the iconic The North Face Mountain Light jacket. Made with 100% recycled fabrics, this water-repellent, breathable, and windproof shell features secure-zip pockets and an adjustable hood.
- Attached, three-piece hood with an adjustable cord lock
- Stormflap with a hook-and-loop closure covers the centre front zip
- Standard fit
- 100% windproof fabric
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Alpine-style design with secure-zip hand pockets
- Elastic binding on cuffs
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with non-PFC Durable Water Repellent finish helps keep you dry
- Side-hem adjust
- Centre back: 29 in.
- Hood and sleeve lining: 75D 66 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- Body: 70D 88 g/m² DryVent™ 2L, 100% recycled nylon with non-PFC Durable Water Repellent finish
- Lining: 50 g/m² 100% recycled polyester mesh
|Eco Friendly||Eco-responsible product, PVC-free product, Recycled material|