Circaloft Transition Jacket - Women's
Meet Circaloft, the lightweight, highly packable, synthetic insulation line. With an impressive warmth-to-weight ratio, fully recycled body fabrics, adjustable hood and the ability to stow in its right-hand pocket (or external stuffsack), the women’s Circaloft transition jacket is a versatile, go-to layer built for the great outdoors. As one of the Circular Design styles, solid colour options are made with sustainably conscious materials and recyclable when you get it back to us.
- Standard fit
- Circular design: thoughtfully designed to be disassembled and recycled by us at the end of its life into raw materials for a second generation of products
- Synthetic-sheet insulation
- Vertical 2x4 quilting pattern holds sheet insulation in place to reduce both cold spots and insulation-cluster migration
- Non-PFC Durable Water Repellent finish for added water repellency
- Attached hood with a drawcord for adjustability
- Exposed centre front zip
- Secure-zip hand pockets and chest pocket
- Dual packability options in external stow bag and wearer’s right-hand pocket let you compress garment for easier carry
- Embroidered logo on left chest
- Centre back: 25.75 in.