The perfect bag for summertime overnights in the Rockies, this lightweight, 600 fill ProDown™-insulated sleeping bag is highly compressible and features a relaxed shape for the freedom to sleep in any position you prefer.
- Water-resistant ProDown™-insulated sleeping bag designed for warmth down to 35 degrees
- Goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Comfort-oriented shape
- Anti-compression layer on back composed of Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation
- Fitted hood for more warmth and comfort
- Draft collar prevents heat loss
- Vaulted footbox keeps feet warm
- Use: Backpacking
- Temperature Rating: 35°F / 2°C
- Limit: 27°F / -3° C
- Comfort: 37°F / 3°C
- Insulation: 600 ProDown™
- Fill weight: Reg: 13 oz (368 g) / 15 oz(425 g)
- Total Weight: Reg: 2 lbs (907 g) / Long: 2 lbs (936 g)
- Compressed Volume: 578 in³ (9.5 L
- Stuffed Volume: 8" x 14" (20 cm x 36 cm)
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!