- Guarantee: Lifetime Warranty
- Stuffsack Size: 11" x 20" (28 cm x 51 cm)
- Temp Rating: 20°F / -7°C
- Total Weight: reg: 4 lbs 7 oz (2013 g) / long: 4 lbs 15 oz (2240 g)
- Vaulted footbox keeps feet warm
- Draft collar for comfort and to prevent heat loss
- Roomy, comfort-oriented cut
- Short side zipper so the bag acts more like bedding at home
- Wraparound footbox zipper allows the bag to lie flat
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation composed of 30% post-consumer recycled material
- Women-specific sleeping bag designed for warmth down to 20 degrees
There are no additional specifications for this product.
Find this product in store
Please select the product's characteristics to see its availability in store.
I received this product as specified which was great. I haven't really used it yet as of writting but I tried it out of course. The sleeping bag looks and feels like it would do the job I needed it for. For me as a petite 5'0" there is a bit more of a wiggle room height and width wise, I didn't feel like I was in tight cocoon, I felt very comfortable. All in all I love this bag.
Not ideal for backpacking
I purchased this online because it was on sale for a great price! But I was not warned how large and heavy it is packed away. It is definitely not ideal for backpacking/ portaging with.
I wasn't expecting this bag to be so fluffy and down-like but it exceeded my expectations. It's perfect for me because I am short but for anyone more than 5'4 I would go with a longer version. It's very comfy and warm! I think it might be too warm for summer but then I will just unzip all the way down and create a blanket! Love it!
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!