A sleeping bag by night and a camp quilt by day, this versatile 35-degree bag is insulated with water-resistant 650-fill Pro Down and features a relaxed cut with a large hood for a roomy, comfortable fit.
- Generously sized bag features all of the benefits of a premium down bag
- Water-resistant ProDown™ for better performance in adverse conditions
- The entire top of the bag zips off to create a quilt that's perfect for campsite lounging
- Relaxed cut allows for sleeping positions that are more natural
- Large, shaped hood accommodates pillows
- Wraparound zipper let's you zip open the bag down both sides at once for venting and a comforter-like effect
- Attachment points on the zip-off quilt allow you to wear it hands-free, like a shawl
- Anti-compression layer on back is composed of Heatseeker™ Pro synthetic insulation
- Loops for attaching the bag to a sleeping pad
- Compression sack and storage sack included
- Temp Rating: 35°F / 2°C
- Total Weight: reg: 2 lb 6 oz (1077 g) / long: 2 lb 8 oz (1134 g)
- Stuffsack Size: 8" x 15" (20 cm x 38 cm)
- Guarantee: Lifetime Warranty
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!