It's not your average duffel bag. Made from a durable laminate material, the Base Camp Duffel is a bomber of a bag. Amply resilient to be roughed around in-flight, or to be transported up a mountain via a yak, this is one burly duffel bag. The generous 150-liter volume provides ideal storage when hauling gear during long, extended trips in alpine environments. New design features redesigned straps and an internal mesh pocket for additional organization.
- Size: XXL
- Avg Weight: 4 lbs 10.78 oz (2120 g)
- Volume: 9154 in³ (150 liters)
- Dimensions: 18.9” x 31.5” x 18.9” (48 cm x 80 cm x 48 cm)
- Fabric: 1000D phthalate-free TPE fabric laminate, 840D Jr. Ballistic s nylon
- Source: Imported
- Guarantee: Lifetime Warranty
- The original expedition duffel is new and improved
- Detachable, adjustable, alpine-cut shoulder straps are ergonomic and minimize twisting
- New padded side handles serve as both duffel carry handles and haul handles
- D-zip opening with a weather-resistant zipper flap
- Main compartment has a zippered mesh pocket and a new end-cap mesh sleeve pocket for more organization
- Legendary rugged construction offers water-resistant Base Camp material and double stitching
- Four compression straps
- Water-resistant ID pocket on top
There are no additional specifications for this product.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!