You may also like
Third wheels won’t feel weird in this spacious yet lightweight, three-person tent that features two doors and vestibules for easy access and added storage, high-low ventilation to eliminate condensation, a durable, fully seam-taped canopy and floor, and a loft to keep spare layers and tools within grabbing distance.
- Guarantee: Lifetime Warranty
- Floor: 70D nylon taffeta, 3000 mm color PU
- Canopy: 40D mesh
- Fly: 75D 1200 mm PU
- Vestibule Area: 9 ft² (0.8 m²) / 9 ft² (0.8 m²)
- Floor Area: 39 ft² (3.6 m²)
- Fastpack Weight: 3 lbs 12 oz (1.7 kg)
- Trail Weight: 5 lbs 7 oz (2.5 kg)
- Total Weight: 6 lbs 1 oz (2.8 kg)
- Capacity: 3
- Tentertainment compatible (sold separately)
- Gear loft and footprint included
- Roll-up-fly ventilation option
- Guylines included
- Colored polyurethane (PU) floor brightens the interior
- Maximized interior space for a more comfortable experience
- High-low ventilation for better breathability
- Two doors and two vestibules
- Lightweight three-person tent
Light and fast
Picked this up last minute before a hiking trip. This was the second lightest 3 person tent available from Sail at the time, with the next lightest being substantially more expensive for only a few ounces in weight savings. Based on cost and weight it was the obvious choise that day. Our group left way too late for our hike through the Algonquin back country, so we arrived to our site late as darkness fell. My wife and I put this tent up SO FAST. It was nothing. I couldn't believe it. We had never tested it out and didn't read the instructions, and we were done our setup and ready to relax minutes after arriving. I'm buying the Talus 4 next to fit my wife and kids on another trip.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!