You may also like
This three-person tent is a perennial favorite of core mountaineers and now features a stronger, lighter design that withstands severe conditions.
- Premier three-person expedition tent is now stronger, lighter
- New lightweight nylon fly and canopy
- Fully taped, cut-in nylon bucket floor for added structural strength
- Dual doors with poled dual-entry front vestibule
- High-strength reflective guylines with equalizers at multiple attachment points
- DAC poles and stakes deliver an unparalleled strength-to-weight ratio
- Polyurethane (PU) port window cold-crack tested to -60°F/-51°C
- High-low venting with multiple new venting options throughout
- Glow-in-the-dark, color-coded zipper pulls
- 8 interior pockets plus stuff pockets to quickly stow tent doors
- Internal hanger loops
- Four snow stakes included
- Combination of pole sleeves and clips maximizes strength and ease of pitch
- Welded reinforcements at critical points on fly
- Tentertainment compatible (sold separately)
- Fly Fabric: 40D nylon, 1500 mm PU/silicone coating, water-resistant finish
- Canopy Fabric: 40D uncoated ripstop nylon, water-resistant finish
- Floor Fabric: 70D coated nylon, 10000 mm PU coating, water-resistant finish
- Mesh Fabric: 20D nylon lightweight mesh
How about giving us the floor measurements and overall sq m or ft
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!