Description See more See less
You can never be as fast as the animals, but with the right tool you’ll have the upper hand. The short-barreled Tikka T3x Battue is designed specifically for fast target acquisition situations. The perfectly balanced and highly visible battue sights with TruGlo® optic fibers enable fast and easy aiming.
- MODULAR STOCK: T3x has a new modular synthetic stock that has interchangeable pistol grips, making it possible to modify the angle of the grip. This allows for multiple shooting positions.
- IMPROVED GRIP: A grip that never slips. The T3x synthetic stock has a new asymmetrical grip pattern and shape that has been specifically designed to give a solid grip in all conditions.
- NEW RECOIL PAD: T3x models come with a new recoil pad technology that reduces the impact of recoil on the shooter. The new robust pad allows you to fully concentrate on the accuracy of your shots.
- STOCK NOISE REDUCTION: Be as silent as the forest. T3x synthetic stocks now have a foam insert within the interior of the rear stock – this lowers the stock-generated noise and can help you keep your target in sight.
- REDESIGNED EJECTION PORT: The new T3x receiver introduces a widened angular ejection port that makes it easier to feed one cartridge at a time.
- IMPROVED RAIL ATTACHMENT: Always keep the target in your sight. The T3x models have extra screw placements on top of the receiver so that you can robustly attach a picatinny rail – even when using larger scopes.
- METALLIC BOLT SHROUD: Robustness and quality go hand in hand. Metallic bolt shroud covers and shields the rear of the bolt body and the firing pin.
- STEEL RECOIL LUG: This extra-strong lug has minimal deformation – even with larger calibers. Compared to aluminium, the steel lug doesn't have strong imprinting qualities that would cause deformation when larger calibers are used.
Specifications See more See less
|Barrel Length||20 in.|
|Total Length||40.4 in.|