Description See more See less
High performance in all situations. T3x Compact tactical rifle is a multipurpose rifle that adapts to any given situation. The Tikka T3x Compact Tactical Rifle features a 10-round steel magazine and comes standard with vertical angled grip for prone shooting.
|TF1T11HL105MT||20 in.||40.15 in.||10||7 lb. 8 oz.||Bolt||.223 REM|
|TF1T29HL105MT||20 in.||43.7 in.||10||7 lb. 8 oz.||Bolt||.308 WIN|
|TF1T63HL105MT||20 in.||40.15 in.||10||7 lb. 8 oz.||Bolt||6.5 CR|
|TF1T63HL115MT||20 in.||40.15 in.||10||7 lb. 8 oz.||Bolt||6.5 CR|
- NEW RECOIL PAD: T3x models come with a new recoil pad technology that reduces the impact of recoil on the shooter. The new robust pad allows you to fully concentrate on the accuracy of your shots.
- STOCK NOISE REDUCTION: Be as silent as the forest. T3x synthetic stocks now have a foam insert within the interior of the rear stock – this lowers the stock-generated noise and can help you keep your target in sight. Not available for models with an adjustable cheek piece.
- REDESIGNED EJECTION PORT: The new T3x receiver introduces a widened angular ejection port that makes it easier to feed one cartridge at a time.
- IMPROVED RAIL ATTACHMENT: Always keep the target in your sight. The T3x models have extra screw placements on top of the receiver so that you can robustly attach a picatinny rail – even when using larger scopes.
- METALLIC BOLT SHROUD: Robustness and quality go hand in hand. Metallic bolt shroud covers and shields the rear of the bolt body and the firing pin.
- STEEL RECOIL LUG: This extra-strong lug has minimal deformation – even with larger calibres. Compared to aluminum, the steel lug doesn't have strong imprinting qualities that would cause deformation when larger calibres are used.