For many of us, GPS technology has made running more enjoyable—freeing us from the treadmills and tracks, providing motivation when we need it and giving an undeniable sense of accomplishment when it's all done. But it has also come with the cost of wearing a bulky device that leaves tan lines over half of our forearms. What if you could have all of the advantages of GPS, but with the same ergonomic, streamlined fit of the sports watch that you grew up with? The only thing more shocking than the comfort of the Timex® IRONMAN® Run x20 GPS watch is how fast you'll go with it.
- Small, comfortable watch with easy-to-read display and easy-to-use menu
- Quick and reliable GPS provides real-time distance, pace, speed and calories burned
- Two customizable interval timers based on distance or time with selectable labels provide alerts during run/walk routines
- 10-Workout memory with dated summary
- Stopwatch with 99-lap counter can be customized to show 2 or 3 lines of information
- Automatic pace alerts after each mile or kilometer is completed
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery with 6-hour life in full GPS mode. User programmable sleep mode can extend standby battery life
- Watch water-resistant-rated to 50 meters (GPS feature not available underwater)
- INDIGLO® night-light
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!