Carbon fiber is well-suited to the tough tasks assigned to cleaning rods.
- Hang hole for easy storage. Also allows for reasonable hammer blows to clear a stubborn patch.
- Two sets of high quality bearings that won’t bind under pressure and allows the shaft to follow the rifling.
- Comfortable ergonomic shape. Handle remains fixed in your hand while the shaft rotates on the bearings to follow rifling.
- Shank-through construction for working tight patches.
- Carbon fiber shaft won’t embed particles that could damage your rifle bore.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!