The FLEX ALP is designed to tackle extreme Backcountry snowshoeing terrain. With micro-serrated 3D-Curved Traction Rails.
- Tubbs' advanced Torsion Deck™ design adapts to variable snow conditions underfoot.
- The ergonomically and biomechanically designed FLEX Tail absorbs shock from heel strike, reducing the amount of stress on your joints and allowing you to snowshoe farther, longer and with less stress on your body.
- Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%.
- The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted. A rotation limiter prevents over-rotation and shin bang.
- Carbon steel toe crampon, ergonomically placed under foot, maximizes weighted traction and responsiveness
- 3D curved Traction Rails ensure superior side-hill grip in hard or icy conditions.
- Progressive molded Snow Brakes, on the deck as well as the Soft Strike zone, improve weighted traction.
- Viper™ 2.0 carbon steel toe crampon with jagged tooth construction maximizes weighted traction and responsiveness.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!