The Endeavor ED II series offers the latest Vanguard optical technology enhancements including premium Japanese ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass with edge-to-edge clarity that enhances light transmission.
- Japanese Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass
- Large view angle and minimum near focus
- Ergonomic Center Focus Wheel
- Memorable right-eye diopter settings and Adjustable 3 stage twist-out eye cups
- Premium Lifetime Warranty
- Diameter of objectives: 32
- Dimensions (L x W): 132 x 128
- Eye Relief (mm) : 17.5
- Exit Pupil: źrenica wyjścia
- Field of Viewm@1000m: 126
- Lens coating: Fully multi-coated
- Near focus (m): 1.8
- Ocular Adjustment: ±4
- Phase coating: Yes
- Power: 8
- Prism Type: BaK4
- Relative Brightness: 16.0
- Twilight Factor: 16.0
- View Angle: 7.2
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!