- Digital depth readout.
- Battery voltage display and alerts.
- 20 Interference rejection settings.
- Brushless data transfer technology.
- Auto range setting.
- Special weed fishing mode.
- Low power shallow water mode.
- Five foot depth range settings in auto mode.
- 300 foot max range.
- 1/4 in. Target ID.
- Two zoom zones.
- Day/night mode.
- Five color palette selection.
- Industry leading 525 lines of resolution.
- Soft pack carry case included.
- Adjustable rod holder fits on either side.
- Easy access external charging/power posts.
- Ice-Ducer support bolt fits in three positions.
- Master power switch.
- Non-slip bottom.
- Enclosed battery compartment.
- Includes quality 9 amp SLA battery and automatic charger.
- Ultra Pack fits in five gallon bucket.
- Pre-drilled holes for optional accessories.
- Super strong handle with float holder.
- Cable storage and holding grips.
- Tackle box holder with tackle box included.
- Transducer holder fits all sizes of Ice-Ducers.
- High profile for easy access to controls and great display visibility.
- Uses all Vexilar FL series transducers.
Find this product in store
Please select the product's characteristics to see its availability in store.
Initially a few hiccups with regards to availability but both Sylvain Roy and Jamie the assistant manager of the Cambridge Sail, went out of their way to make my purchase nothing but a pleasurable one and I’m beyond grateful. This is my 3rd Vexilar and if you want the Cadillac of Flashers on the ice, nothing equals a Vex. Many online mixed reviews concerning the 9* ProView transducer amd it’s too powerful for shallow water, bud t let me tell you all the worrying I did thinking of need to purchase possibly a tri beam or 12*, this proview even with the tiniest of crappie or bluegill jigs, Low Power does its job in spades in the 10’ range and shallower. Ive owned both the FL-18, FLX-20 and even the “H” brand flasher, and sure they perform the task of “Real Time”, laying out the extra money for the 28, in my 52yrs of being an avid ice angler, was worth every penny!!! In closing I will add, how many people try and say an LCR graph is in Real Time, absolutely no way are they on same playing field as a flasher. By the time you see a fish come up to your presentation on a graph, my fish is already on the ice. I have a Lowrance HDS-12 Gen 3 for open water it rocks but Flashers are worth the investment for any serious ice angler.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!