Contest « Vol 920: Ready for adventure? » 2015
- To be eligible for the contest, one must fill out the form on sail.ca.
- The contest will be held between September 24th, 2015 and November 22nd, 2015. Participants must register before midnight on November 22nd, 2015.
- This contest is exclusively reserved for Canadian residents of ages 18 years or older.
4. The winners will get :
- October 8th 2015 : One of three Thermoball jackets for The North Face (Value of $250)
- October 29th 2015 : Travel accessoires from Osprey and a Marmot Trestle sleeping bag (Total value of $370)
- November 12st 2015 : A Fairpoint 70 backpack from Osprey (Value of $250)
- November 19th 2015 : A pair of Merrell shoes (Value of $150)
- November 23rd 2015 : A 200$ SAIL gift card
- The prizes cannot be exchanged nor reimbursed.
- The contest rules are available on sail.ca
- The draws will be held at the SAIL head office, located at 2850 ave. Jacques Bureau, Laval (Quebec), H7P-0B7 at the mentioned dates, always at 2pm.
- Winners will be contacted by telephone or by email within the week following the draw. The name of the winners will be divulged on the SAIL Facebook page.
- The name of the winners will be drawn randomly between all the subscriptions collected. In no case will the winners be the object of a fixed selection.
- The draws will be made by SAIL’s brand manager Veronica Grimaldi, in the presence of two witnesses.
- All SAIL and Baron Sports employees, including members of their immediate family, suppliers and SAIL’s representatives and/or partners, are not eligible to participate in this contest.
- Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Regie des alcools, des courses et des jeux of Quebec for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Regie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
- Limit of one (1) participation per person.