You may also like
With long eye relief, a fast-focus eyepiece, fully multi-coated lenses and reset table MOA turrets, there’s no compromising on the Crossfire II. Clear, tough and bright, this rifle scope hands other value-priced rifle scopes their hat. The hard anodized single-piece aircraft-grade aluminum tube is nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed for waterproof/fogproof performance.
- Tube size: 1 in. diameter
- Single-piece tube: maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum: constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in. All environments.
- Fogproof: nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof: rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard anodized finish: highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- Capped reset turrets: allow re-indexing of the turret to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret.
- Fast focus eyepiece: allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!