Order $49+ and receive free shipping* Delivery between 5-8 business days. See details
Description See more See less
Diamondback rifle scopes are loaded with features. First, the solid one-piece aircraft-grade aluminum alloy construction makes the Diamondback rifle scope virtually indestructible and highly resistant to magnum recoil. Argon purging puts waterproof and foolproof performance on the agenda, and advanced fully multi-coated optics raise an eyebrow when crystal clear, tack-sharp images appear in the crosshairs. Look for all this and more in a rifle scope you’d expect to cost quite a bit more, but doesn’t.
- Fully multi-coated: increases light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Second focal plane reticle: scale of reticle maintains the same ideally sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdovers and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Tube size: 1 in. diameter.
- Single-piece tube: maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum: constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof: o-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: argon gas purging prevents in. Ternal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof: rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard anodized finish: highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- Precision-glide erector system: uses premium components in the zoom lens mechanism to ensure smooth magnification changes under the harshest conditions.
- Capped reset turrets: allow re-indexing of the turret to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret.
- Fast focus eyepiece: allows quick and easy reticle focusing.