Description See more See less
Effortlessly shrugging off recoil, moisture and darkness! The Viper’s status as a premium rifle scope won’t be as easy to shake. Discover a rifle scope with incredible performance features like premium, fully multi-coated optics with 95 percent light transmission, heavy-duty Precision Force spring systems and the glass-smooth Precision Glide erector system—delivering all this and more at a price that should have pulled a few more hundreds from your wallet than it did.
- Tube Size: 1 in. diameter.
- Single-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents in. ternal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Tube size: 1 in. diameter.
- Single-piece tube: maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum: constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof: o-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: argon gas purging prevents in. Ternal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof: rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard anodized finish: highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- Armortek: ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Capped reset turrets: allow quick re-indexing of the turret (no tool needed) to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret.
- Precision-force spring system: uses premium components in. The erector-spring system to ensure maximum repeatability and ease of adjustment.
- Precision-glide erector system: uses premium components in the zoom lens mechanism to ensure smooth magnification changes under the harshest conditions.
- Mag-view fibre optic: provides a highly visible reference point for the magnification setting.
- Fast focus eyepiece: allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
Specifications See more See less
|Field of View||17.4-6.2 feet/100 yards|