Vortex Viper HS rifle scopes offer hunters and shooters an array of features sure to be well received. The advanced optical system, highlighted with a 4x zoom range, provides magnification versatility. A forgiving eye box with increased eye relief gets shooters on target quickly and easily. Built on an ultra-strong 30 mm one-piece machined aluminum tube, the Viper HS delivers increased windage and elevation travel for optimal adjustment.
- Tube Size: 1 in. diameter.
- Single-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents in. ternal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Tube size: 1 in. diameter.
- Single-piece tube: maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum: constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof: o-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: argon gas purging prevents in. Ternal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof: rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard anodized finish: highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- Armortek: ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Capped reset turrets: allow quick re-indexing of the turret (no tool needed) to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret.
- Precision-force spring system: uses premium components in. The erector-spring system to ensure maximum repeatability and ease of adjustment.
- Precision-glide erector system: uses premium components in the zoom lens mechanism to ensure smooth magnification changes under the harshest conditions.
- Mag-view fibre optic: provides a highly visible reference point for the magnification setting.
- Fast focus eyepiece: allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!