The 101 does not get a lot of attention -- except by those who really know over and unders. Visually it is stunning. It is like taking a walk back in time to the Winchester 101s that set new expectations nearly 50 years ago. But this is not your grandpa's 101. Yes, this beauty holds true to its Model 101 roots with classic stock dimensions and a trim grip that provide a performance fit you will love immediately. Yes, when you sight down the lightweight barrels and the solid brass bead front sight is immediately picked up by your eye it is pure 101.
- HIGH GLOSS GRADE II / III WALNUT STOCK WITH 20 LINES-PER-INCH CUT CHECKERING looks elegant and improves grip
- LOW-PROFILE RECEIVER gives you faster target acquisition, a more controlled swing and less felt recoil
- STEEL GRIP CAP adds a touch of classic elegance
- .742" Back-Bored BARRELS provide optimum shot patterns that are dense and even
- HARD CHROME PLATED CHAMBERS AND BORES make these surfaces highly resistant to wear and corrosion
- INVECTOR-PLUS™ CHOKE TUBES offer predictable patterns to match your situation
- 49% MORE HINGE SURFACE AREA than our competitors giving you greater strength for long-term wear
- 30% MORE LOCKING LUG CONTACT AREA keeps action tighter and minimizes wear
- WHITE LINE SPACER PACHMAYR® DECELERATOR® RECOIL PAD provides optimal protection against felt recoil
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!