For some of us, nothing beats the traditional look and feel of a good walnut stock. Walnut is durable, aesthetically pleasing, and more sturdy/stable than an entry level plastic rifle stock.
- M.O.A. TRIGGER SYSTEM with zero take-up, zero creep and zero overtravel gives you outstanding accuracy
- BOLT UNLOCK BUTTON allows the chamber to be unloaded with the thumb safety in the on safe position
- NICKEL TEFLON® on the bolt body offers smoother operation and added corrosion resistance
- DETACHABLE BOX MAGAZINE is a single stack design constructed from a rugged polymer for greater reliability
- CLOSE-GRAINED GRADE I WALNUT STOCK with crisp checkering on the pistol grip and fore-end. The flattened fore-end profile improves stability from sandbags or a bench rest
- PERMA-COTE™ MATTE BLACK METAL SURFACES minimize glare to help prevent game-spooking reflections and protect from corrosion
- INFLEX TECHNOLOGY RECOIL PAD directs energy down and away from your cheek to reduce felt recoil
- STEEL RECOIL LUG is inletted into the stock to prevent the receiver from twisting under recoil for more reliable and predictable long-range accuracy
- RECEIVER IS MACHINED FROM SOLID STEEL BAR STOCK and through-hardened during heat treating for longer life and enhanced accuracy
- TWO-POSITION THUMB SAFETY and a cocking indicator show the XPR® rifle’s safety status at a glance or by feel
- BUTTON-RIFLED, FREE-FLOATED STEEL BARREL is thermally stress-relieved then precisely aligned and headspaced during assembly via the barrel nut
- RECESSED TARGET CROWN protects the muzzle rifling from wear and impact damage to help maintain greater accuracy
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!