Description See more See less
Our coolers are at home on the dock, at the ranch, in the blind, or on the boat, and the Tundra® 65 is no exception. Just as adept at keeping your catches cold in the field as it is storing the drinks and food for your backyard barbecue, this ice chest is plenty roomy, holding a limit of redfish or your prized brisket.
- Holds 39 cans with recommended 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio
- Holds a quartered deer or keeper redfish
- Dry ice compatible
- Can act as a bay boat casting platform when secured
- Fatwall™ Design
- Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
- Rotomolded construction
- Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
- Permafrost™ Insulation
- Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
- Outside 16 in. × 30 1/2 in. × 17 1/2 in.
- Inside 10 1/8 in. × 23 3/8 in. × 10 3/4 in.
- Empty weight 29 lb