Not just for men anymore, award-winning 1025 Tofane NW GTX RR is now available for women. The Tofane is one of the most capable and beautiful boots ever made by Zamberlan. A rugged and durable boot, the Tofane is perfect for backcountry backpacking, extended hiking, outdoor work, and general outdoor use.
- Norwegian welted construction, the most reliable construction method in existence, locks a lightweight PU midsole to waxed Tuscan leather uppers. Norwegian welted construction assists in an exceptional life for this well-made boot
- A rubber toe rand protects the leather over the toes from scratches and wear over time
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membrane offer guaranteed waterproof and breathable protection for the life of the boot
- The exclusive Zamberlan Vibram NorTrack outsole with lugs designed to be easy to clean, offer solid downhill braking, and traction in a variety of applications and conditions
- Hydrobloc Waxed Tuscan leather uppers are 2.6 mm thick and come pretreated and offer an additional layer of water resistance to the boots
- Lasted with Zamberlan’s legendary ZBPK + ZLF (Zamberlan Ladies’ Fit) for outstanding fit and comfort specifically crafted for a woman’s foot
- Made in Italy
There are no additional specifications for this product.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!