Bringing high-performance features to a flat, less aggressive last, the redesigned Force V features a softer, more compact construction that strikes the perfect balance between all-day comfort and climbing performance.
- Dual Power Straps
- Lightly Charged V-Tension™ Active Randing
- Technical and Flat-Lasted Construction
- Vibram® XS Edge
- Category: All-Day Performance
- Upper: 1.8mm Suede
- Midsole: Flexan 1mm
- Sole: Vibram® XS Edge (4mm)
- Last: Women’s ED – Flat Profile, Slightly Asymmetric
- Weight: 240g; 8.5 oz (1/2 pair size 38)
There are no additional specifications for this product.
I started out climbing with a more non-expensive shoe, and they worked fine. But there is such a noticeable difference while climbing I am so happy with these and completely worth it. Very happy with the product and quality of the shoes
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!