The Eliminator series of spinning reels range from a compact 2500 series reel holding 6 lb. test to a beefy 8000 series reel that can pack on the 30 lb. test. The reels are also well suited for braided line applications. If you are looking for a high-quality line of workhorse-like reels at a smart price, then you owe yourself a look at the Eliminator spinning reel.
- The reel body is constructed utilizing the Hardbodyz Concept
- The aluminum frame and side plate combine to form a strong rigid housing for the state of the art Digigears cut to smooth, precise standards
- The attractive yet durable anodized finish is scratch and corrosion resistant
- The Air Rotor design is 15% lighter yet more precisely balanced than competing reels
- The stout aluminum spool can carry the increased pressures of braided line and houses buttery smooth, long lasting felt drags
- Slide-in handle for easy left- or right-hand crank conversion
- Suitable for fresh and saltwater applications