Price match policy
Competitor price matching requests will be granted if the prices are current, dated and nationally advertised*. The following exceptions are applicable:
- Items to be price matched must be an exact match (i.e. color, pattern, model, size, and year).
- Website prices will only be honored by local stores, meaning a competitor’s retail store within the province of the respective SAIL retail store.
- SAIL will not honor promotions of supply companies, wholesale, clearance outlets, manufacturer's sales, closing sales or membership clubs.
- We will not match private label merchandise.
- We will not honor "buy one, get one free" offers.
- We will not price match any out-of-stock item.
- We will not price match a closing sale, a bankruptcy sale, a sale in the case of a liquidation outside the ordinary course of business, or a sale further to a reorganization or a restructuring.
- Publication errors of any kind will not be matched.
*All conditions on the competitor’s advertisement will apply (i.e. limited quantities, special purchases).
All price matches must be verifiable; a verifiable copy of the advertisement, complete with store name, promotion dates, and model numbers. All price matches are subject to approval, at the store, at the time of purchase.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Discounts on some catalogue items are valid while stock lasts. Prices in store prevail over printed flyer prices and product prices on our website or online. Product photos are for reference only. The online catalogue online only represents a small portion of the merchandise carried by SAIL. A much larger selection of products is available in our stores.
A trial program exists for canoes and kayaks at affordable rates, subject to availability.
For more information, contact a SAIL store.
The price indicated for all products represented on our website, in-store or in our advertisements represents our regular price.