In the case of the COVID-19 pandemic, certain adjustments have been made to our services to ensure the safety of our customers and employees.
- To avoid any unnecessary trips, we recommend a FREE return in store, after the current crisis. Check our store opening hours.
- Items purchased online can be returned in store free of charge within 15 days after the reopening of our stores or within 30 days of the shipment date. Find out more about the gradual reopening of our stores.
- For the safety of our teams, additional delays times have been set up for the processing of returns.
- Due to these measures, reimbursement times could take a little longer than our regular service.
Thank you for your understanding.
Conditions for all returns
- Items must be returned new, unworn and unused, with the label, original packaging and invoice.
- The following items are non-exchangeable and non-refundable: gift cards, firearms, ammunition, crossbows, saline, knives, climbing products, telescopes, electronics, DVDs, books, software, media, underwear, baselayers, swimsuits, socks, stockings, cayenne pepper, fuel, propane and food products.
- Items purchased on final sale (40% off or more) are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Delivery charges and surcharges paid for oversized items are non-refundable.
You have 30 days to return an item or exchange it in store.
Returns in store: No charge
Whether you have purchased an item in-store or on our website, you can return it at no charge within 30 days, at any of our stores. Don't forget to bring your receipt and the original packaging.
You will be refunded immediately, by the same means of payment used for the purchase, except for payments made through PayPal for which you will be reimbursed on your credit card.
Returns by mail: Easy and convenient
Items purchased online may also be returned by mail within 30 days of the shipping date. Thanks to the pre-printed return label, you will not have to pay anything at the post office. On the other hand, a base fee of $10 and a surcharge will be deducted from your refund in the case of oversized items.
How to return an item by mail
- Return the item that you do not want in the shipping box with the original packaging and invoice.
- Put the pre-printed return label on the package. Be sure to remove any other labels to avoid confusion.
- Bring the package to the post office. You will not have to pay anything; the postal charges are pre-paid.
- That's it! You will be refunded in the following days, with the deduction of a $10 fee and a surcharge in the case of any oversized items.