Okuma Alaris spinning reels feature cyclonic flow rotor design increases air flow through the ported rotor, minimizing water intrusion and corrosion. The quick-set anti-reverse design engages the reel in one direction for rock-solid hook.
|Model||Gear Ratio||Mono Capacity||Braid Capacity||Max Drag||Bearings||Weight|
|ALS-20||4.8:1||220/2, 140/4, 110/4||11.9 lb.||3+1||7 oz.|
|ALS-30||5.0:1||240/6, 200/8, 160/10||15.9 lb.||3+1||8.4 oz.|
|ALS-40||5.0:1||260/8, 220/10, 180/12||17.4 lb.||3+1||9.2 oz.|
- Multi-disc, Japanese oiled felt drag washers
- 3BB+1RB stainless steel bearings
- Quick-Set ant-reverse bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Corrosion resistant graphite body and rotor
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor technology
- Rigid metal handle design for strength
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool with LCS lip
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
There are no additional specifications for this product.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!