Okuma Avenger spinning reels feature precision elliptical gearing system and cyclonic flow rotor design that create less friction during casting for increased distance, greater accuracy, longer line life and minimize water intrusion and corrosion. Offer a wide size range that are suitable for different fish species and fishing methods.
|Model||Gear Ratio||Mono Capacity||Braid Capacity||Max Drag||Bearings||Weight|
|AV-2500||5.0:1||180/6, 150/8, 125/10||15 lb.||6+1||7.8 oz.|
|AV-3000-LE||5.0:1||210/6, 170/8, 140/10||15 lb.||6+1||7.8 oz.|
|AV-4000||5.0:1||265/8, 220/10, 185/12||17 lb.||6+1||10 oz.|
- Multi-disc, Japanese oiled felt drag system
- 6BB + 1RB for ultimate smoothness and performance
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Corrosion resistant graphite body and rotor
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor technology
- Precision Elliptical Gearing system
There are no additional specifications for this product.
We are interested in your comments!
Your comments are valuable to us. Our customers appreciate reading about the experience you share. Your opinions will also allow us to make the best selection of products for your satisfaction. Thank you!