Description See more See less
Redesigned Vortex Viper HD binoculars are premium optics with rugged construction in a compact, lightweight package. Updated features include a wider field-of-view, improved ergonomics with comfortable thumb grooves and enhanced eyecups, a shorter hinge to allow a better grip, and a quality chest harness included.
- Exit pupil: 4.2 mm
- Linear field of view: 341 ft./1,000 yd.
- Angular field of view: 6.5 degrees
- Close focus: 6.5 ft.
- Interpupillary distance: 56 – 75 mm
- Height: 5.6 in.
- Width: 4.9 in.
- Weight: 24.9 oz.
- Optical features:
- HD lens elements: HD (high density) extra-low dispersion glass delivers impressive resolution and colour fidelity, resulting in high-definition images
- XR fully multi-coated: proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces
- Dielectric prism coatings: multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, colour-accurate images
- Phase correction: Coating on roof prism models enhances resolution and contrast
- Construction features:
- Roof prism: valued for greater durability and a more compact size
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binoculars for reliable performance in all environments
- Fogproof: argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures
- ArmorTek: ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt
- Rubber armour: provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection
- Convenience features:
- Adjustable eyecups: twist up and down to specify, intermediate settings to maximize custom fit for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses
- Centre focus wheel: adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time
- Locking dioptre: adjusts for differences in a user’s eyes, located on right eyepiece
- Tripod adaptable: compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount
Specifications See more See less
|Field of View||341 feet at 1000 yards|
|Objective Lens||42 mm|
|Power||10 x 42|